That's why we address all ADLs (activities of daily living) and anything else that is important to you.
We can even make recommendations to make your home safer!
Medicare part B covers our services - they will pay 80%; and if you have a supplemental insurance, that will pick up the other 20%. If you don't have supplemental insurance, the remainder averages about $15 per session.
Home health requires you to be homebound; we don't! Think of us as an outpatient occupational therapy clinic that comes straight to your home.
If you don't drive or have trouble accessing transportation, this is especially a convenient service for you!
We communicate regularly with POAs and caregivers as applicable.